Tuesday, August 24, 2021

What I did today in Lock down

Today is the 7th day of Lock down and it was a pretty busy day for me. First I got up and had online school, When it finished I started to read one of my books. After that I was looking for some paper in my closet for me to draw with and I ended up finding a lot of arts and crafts stuff that I forgot about. I also found about 12 pencil cases with lots of pens and pencils inside of them, I found my silly scent pens in one of them that I have been looking for quite a while now. I then helped my mum clean the pantry and defrost the freezer ready to go shopping tomorrow. Then it was time to feed my axolotls, I give them 6 pellets each per day. Later on it cleared up and there was a nice sunset so I went outside and looked at the sunset.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Teagan. It's amazing what you find when tidying up or looking for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy day. It"s great when when you are looking for one thing and end up finding things you forgot you had. It's a nice suprise.
    What colour are your axolotls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My axolotls colours are 1 black, 2 white but one has little black dots

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.